chrome bumpers

To: "'MG,S QUESTIONS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: chrome bumpers
From: "Engstr”m P„r, Bergslag" <par.engstrom@bergslag.telia.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 95 09:40:00 PST
Hi, i've got a question about my engine.First it seems to be very high
preassure
in the crankcase, if i remove the dipstick and rev the engine, oil splashes
out of
the dipstick tube.when i had the new gearbox fitted last year in england
they
told me at the garage that some b-engines do that...it does not take any or
very little oil between oil changes, any suggestions?
The engine also sounds like a london taxicab (diesel).but i've checked the
valve clearences and they're ok,worn camshaft,camshaft followers or what???
i'm greatful for all suggestions.

par.engstrom@bergslag.telia.se