Peter Egan

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Peter Egan
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 08:17:48 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Does anyone out there in net.land have even a generic Road & Track address
that I can use to write to Peter Egan?  I suppose a home address is a well
kept secret.  What I have in mind is really not much more than fan mail, but
I would like to drop him a short letter of appreciation etc.  I don't
currently subscribe to R&T and would appreciate any advice/info that someone
can provide.

Thanks in advance,
Will Zehring

"Don't call me 'Slim.'  I'm a little to skinny to take it kindly."   Lauren
Bacall (sp?) in "To Have and To Have Not"