Jon's 73 running on #2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jon's 73 running on #2
From: Glen Bolen <boleng@metro.or.gov>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 1995 11:23:24 -0700
Jon, this also might be a longshot but......
I put together a VW Rabbit in similar cond.  After all my work it would
only run on one or two cylinders.  My problem turned out to be the
distributor.  There was simply too much play in the shaft.  I bought a

new one and it started right up.  I don't like to gamble like that but
nobody had a distrubutor to lend me.  Anyway you might want to try
and borrow a distributor that is known to work and give it a try.

glen bolen
assistant regional planner
boleng@metro.or.gov