MG Sculptures

To: british-cars, triumphs, mgs, healeys, datsun-roadsters,
Subject: MG Sculptures
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 00:30:49 -0600
wheeltowheel@abingdon.sun.com
Subject: Vintage Racing list

It occured to me that I don't know of any vintage racing mailing list.  There
may be one, if so, let me know and I'll adjust things here.  But what I did was
set one up myself.  In truth, though, all I'm doing is building a TR3 for a
fellow some of us know, who is going to take delivery of it at the Second
Annual Bear Hollow Hillclimb, here in Utah this summer.  So I am hardly an
expert when it comes to vintage racing!

But if you, or someone you know, is interested in vintage racing, and wishes
to subscribe to the list, send a message to majordomo@autox.team.net, with
the following in the body of the message:

    subscribe vintage-race

Let's see what happens!

Hmm, I wonder if I should send this info to any Corvette or Mustang or ??
mailing lists?

mjb.