Re: Allen's predicament

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Allen's predicament
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 00:38:27 -0500
Allen Bachelder writes;

>MG Networkers -

===18 1/2 minute gap

>Soooo...  What do I recommend?  What will give her all the pleasures of an
>LBC without the hassles of an MGB hood.  So far, my only idea is a BGT with
>one of those large fabric sunroofs such as the factory installed in the GT
>Etc., etc,.

You might try getting a B roadster and installing a new top without
stretching it quite as much as it should be. It would flap a little more
than yours while up, but it would be easier to get it there. In fact you
might try putting a liner in it. It might keep the flapping down.
"Yeah, but why a duck?"

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com