Re: Of Island Nations Saved b...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Of Island Nations Saved b...
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 05:19:41 -0400
HERETIC!
(hope you brought your Nomex undies!)
No really, this is not a going to be flame, it's actually to give Kudos to
 you for having the gall to say what all the rest of us actually do, but
don't and usually won't admit. (For example, I must confess that I secretly
lust to again own an early 240Z, although this time I might sucumb to V8
power, just because...) I own an 84 Prelude, which, believe it or not, is
*almost* as much fun as a LBC on most roads, and much More fun when I must
make my frequent mid-summer drives from Chico to the Bay Area. (with AC on
Full) We also have an S10 Blazer, which creates its' own kinda fun on roads I
wouldn't let my LBCs even get near!  In our local LBC club, a lot of our
members own Italian and Japanese sports/sporty cars as well as their
Britcars, and in non-convertable seasons have even been known to drive them
on club events! Of course, my affections are still with the MGAs and Bs that
inhabit (some say haunt) our little Lucas' half acre here, but other cars do
have their own merit.. thanks for reminding us all.

(but a Miata??????????????)