Re: 63 MGB cowl water leak

To: Johnmowog@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 63 MGB cowl water leak
From: Jeff Drexler <jdrex@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 95 10:39:07 PDT
I bought this screen from Moss (Goleta, CA.) in November 1993 for my
1969 MGB.  The Moss part number is 471-025 (Air Intake Screen) and it
cost $7.95 then.  It is a metal screen, dull grey color, precut with
appropriate holes drilled.  Of course, I never installed it because
then it would never rain again in Seattle and that would have terrible
consequences.  Now if someone could only tell me how to get the chrome
vent grill off...