Zen koans w/MGs (was "cowl leak")

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Zen koans w/MGs (was "cowl leak")
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 09:33:17 +0500
Allen B writes, regarding the replacement of the air intake grill:

>Replacing them is a bit trickier since dropped ones can no longer be
>recovered.  I used one of those needle-nosed pliers bent 90 degrees to hold
>and push them on.  But then, I reached through the grill opening to do so.
>Once covered with the mesh, how does one reach through?

Ahhh, this is the zen of MG ownership.  How indeed does one put the little
locking tabs onto the pins of the grill, if one is also installing a mesh?
Oh, grasshopper, ponder this question!  Be the mesh.  Be the grill.  Be the
little locking tabs.  Let your fingers, the mesh, the grill and the little
locking tabs become one.  Be the sword that is so sharp it need cut nothing!

Will Zehring