1977 MBB Needs New Home

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 MBB Needs New Home
From: mcdevitt@twdb.texas.gov
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 16:25:01 +0600
I am trying to find a good home for my 1977 MGB.  It has 92,000 miles on
the chassis, 17,000 miles on the rebuilt engine.  In the three years
that I have owned it, in addition to the engine rebuild, I have rebuilt
the front end, adding tube shocks in the process.  In the past 18
months, I have overhauled the brakes, replaced the ignition system, and
put on a new top.  The PO had replaced the Stromberg carb. with a Weber
down draft unit.  The car is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical
condition.  I have used it as my daily driver for the past three years,
but now need to let it go as the 74 B that I have been restoring is
almost done.  I am asking $5,200.00, a price commensurate with its
condition.
The car is located in Austin, Texas.  If interested please contact:

Mike McDevitt  512/445-2858
mcdevitt@twdb.texas.gov