An MGB and a half for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: An MGB and a half for sale
From: MOGRITS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 09:17:02 -0400
In my quest for parts I met a nice old fellow yesterday who has the following
items for sale at his house in Spartanburg, SC:

1.'67 MGB complete, decent condition, unrestored, low miles

2.'63 MGB incomplete, body shot. He started restoration on this car before
giving up/in due to rust. The engine has already been rebuilt by a reputable
mechanic,is on an engine stand, never run, the radiator restored, complete
oil cooler system, etc., etc.

He will part out the '63, but obviously prefers to clear out the lot.

I warned him about publishing his number here, but he said go ahead. It is:
Burt Rolander (803) 585-1310

I will be glad to take a look at this stuff for you, as it's less than 2
miles from me. I have no further interest in the goods, financial or
otherwise.

Thanks, Warren Smith