various questions about a B (fwd)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: various questions about a B (fwd)
From: "Robert Forster Esq." <u01rtdf@abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 08:46:06 +0100 (BST)
This message is a forward from the British-Cars list..  As it referred to
MGs, as a thought I've passed it on to the "experts".

Rob

  | Robert T.D. Forster       | http://www.eng.abdn.ac.uk/~u01rtdf            |
  | Department of Engineering | http://www.eng.abdn.ac.uk/~u01rtdf/MG/mg.html |
  | University of Aberdeen    | Email:  u01rtdf@abdn.ac.uk                    |