Re: Digest version of list

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Digest version of list
From: Tim Dziechowski <timd@hitu.enet.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 95 15:53:57 EDT
>> I would also prefer a digest version of this list.  Can it be done?
>
> It can, but currently isn't. The traffic here may warrent it at this
> rate. You may want to politly ask Mark Bradakis  (mjb@autox.team.net)
> to make it available in digest form. Don't expect anything in a hurry
> tho...

I asked mjb about ftp retrieval the other day and the mail to
the marque sublists _is_ being saved and will be available on the
ftp server at some point.

I have all the digests on my PC at home, and they've been invaluable
over the years.  It's amazing how often digests + grep = running LBC.

So I'm glad the tech info from mgs and triumphs will be available.
Especially since I drive a triumph powered mg.

timd@hitu.enet.dec.com  (Tim Dziechowski - '79 Midget)