Changing the ground to suit a radio

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Changing the ground to suit a radio
From: spenderg@sol.uvic.ca (Sean Pendergast)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 12:06:54 -0800
 I have a '66 B and would like to change the ground from positve to
negative so I may acoomadate a radio into the car.  I have been told the it
is not a difficult task but, I have a electric tach and was told that if
the ground was changed then the tach wouldn't run.  I read about a
restoration in a magazine where a Gentelman restored a '66 but "improved"
it along the way.  He said that it was only a matter of soldering one
simple wire. What wire would this be?

Any help or sugestions are welcome.

Sean P.
'66 MGB (Old English White)