Re: Wiper blades

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiper blades
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 1995 00:59:51 -0500
>From Greg;

>       Last spring I put 2 new wiper arms and blades on my '72 'B
>       (the third was added today).  The driver's side blade frayed
>       before the end of the season!  I wasn't too pleased. Question:
>
>               Can you buy just the rubber part of the the wiper blade?

Of course it all depends on the type of arms you've got, but the maroon has
Bosch rubbers that are readily available at my local BritPart store. 'Course
it's got Bosch arms. I've been surprised. It's the first Bosch part I've
encountered that has actually worked. This is not meant to be a put-down of
Bosch or a slander in any way and is not an invitation for flames. I'm happy
I've found something that they can do right.

"Calling Dr. Benway. You are wanted in reconditioning."

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com