Midget Tuning

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Tuning
From: madera@maple.net (Terry O'Brien)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 22:11:35 -0400
Thanx guys for the recommendations on the idle problems with my 1500.
Tightened the manifold nuts and it seems to have straightened out.
(Just in time for my starter brushes to give out. Lucas P.O.D.)

Still not sure of the best way to go about setting the timing all conventional
means that I have used in the past leave it sounding like I might have it
detonating under moderate load conditions at middle rpms.
Any insight will be appreciated.

                Scott "I thought it would be just like a chevy"  Wood
                Toronto, Ontario