directory update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: directory update
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 09:22:14 +0500
Fellow fiends:

As promised, I'm going to attempt an MGS directory update now that it is
May.  At the same time I have a few reservations about this:

-My email program (within which I'm constructing this directory) is a
*shabby* word processing program.

-The list is growing fast (in terms of subscribers; less fast (thankfully)
in terms of messages).

-I can't keep track of folks who exit the list (hence, with the second point
above, the directory will grow and grow and grow and also gradually become
inaccurate and out of date).

Ideas?  Suggestions?  Volunteers?

In any event, let's do it again (as someone once said).  Those of you out
there in mgs.land who would like to be placed on the directory (an updated
form of which I will post to the list) should email directly to me with some
combination of the following:

your name
your email address
your home town/city, state/province, nation
your MGs
your other (less) cool cars

As per my previous suggestion, I don't think home phone numbers and street
addresses are necessary.  I won't edit what you send me but...

Those of you on the list who'd like to be removed, just tell me and I'll
make the change.  Same goes for any alterations needing to be made to
existing notation (What?  you sold that without calling me?).

Please take care of this soon.  I don't want to spend all summer updating
the directory.  Please send me your update by...  say,  uh,... May 20th!
I'll get the list out before the next weekend so I won't be distracted from
the many neat-oh races that will be happening Memorial Day weekend.  :-)

Cheers,
Will "Yes, Nixon made lists too" Zehring