Pos/Neg

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pos/Neg
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 1995 13:26:28
Sorry to be isuing another post when I could have put it all in one
message but I forgot to ask the following questions --

What are the ramifications of putting a radio designed for negative
ground in a positive ground car?  Also, how tough is it to convert a'67
Midget to negative ground?  Is it worth it?  What are the benefits and
tradeoffs?

And while I'm at it, I'd better think of a few more to make this
worthwhile....

Can I put a 1500cc engine in a 1275 cc Midget?  Does it bolt right in?
What about an MGB motor, can I use one of those easily?  What mods have
to be made to accommodate this?

One final one..  Does anybody make a replacement leaf spring that's
stiffer than stock.  The ones on my midge are prety shagged.

Thanks,

Andy