Farewell...........

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Farewell...........
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 09 May 95 17:07:49 EDT
     Wednesday May 17 will be my last day with The Roadster Factory.  Please
note that effective
that date there will no longer be an online TRF presence; at least for the
immediate future.  I am not
sure at this time what Charles intends to do in this regard.  You may want to
Email your comments or
suggestions to him at COVMOT@AOL.COM or fax to him at 814-446-6729.  I hope that
I have
added to the effectiveness of this media and hope that my presence has been a
help to some of you.  I
will miss working with the group on a regular basis, but I'm sure that I'll pop
in every now and then
just to see how things are going.  My tenure with TRF (5+ years) has been an
amazing experience.  I
have enjoyed the people, the challenge and most of all the exposure to the
wonderful world of LBC's.

     Just a reminder:    TRF Level I Sales Line:  800-678-8764
                         TRF Level II Sales Line: 800-234-1104
                         TRF Technical Research:  814-466-4491
                         TRF Customer Service:    800-283-3723
                         FAX Ordering:            814-446-6729

     Good luck to all of you, it has been a pleasure to meet many of you in
person!

                                             -CHEERS-