Re: Repair shops in SF Bay Area

To: ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Repair shops in SF Bay Area
From: vadim@netlabs.com (Vadim (Josh) Akselrod)
Date: Fri, 12 May 95 09:53:34 PDT
Yup, I take my '79 B there every few months (I believe myself to be the least
mechanically inclined person on this list - I even let them change my oil :)

It's run by two brothers, and they seem to do quite good and reasonable
work.  They've alleviated my concerns that I'll spend more on my MG than on
my mortgage...  I give 'em two thumbs up!

Cheers,

-VAdim