Fwd: Re: The Lil' Midget that Could

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: The Lil' Midget that Could
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 13:10:08 -0400
Looks like Ray Gibbons nailed it!  The PO didn't tighten the battery
terminal, so this came off as I was fiddling.  I'd better make sure there
weren't any other major things left loose! ;>

Cheers,

Andy

---------------- Forwarded Message Follows -----------------

On Fri, 12 May 1995, Ramm, Andy wrote:

> Very close, but you over thought this.  It's much simpler than that.
:>

Well, the choke cable comes through the firewall just above the place

where the ground cable from the battery connects to the firewall.  Are
you

going to tell me you fiddled so much you disconnected the battery ground?

What strong fingers you must have.  Or that it was already disconnected

and the battery was grounding through the choke cable until you messed

with it?

Ray

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910

---------------- End of Forwarded Message -----------------