Re: emission control

To: "Engstrom Par, Bergslag" <par.engstrom@bergslag.telia.se>
Subject: Re: emission control
From: Joanne Hershfield / Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 19:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
> Is there somebody outhere who can help me with
> a diagram for the emisson control layout for a -72 mgb,
> US-spec?

The MOSS Catalogue strikes again, anyone with a scanner handy who can
compress an image for Engstrom if he can see it once uncompressed..?

Ascii art is not my fortee'..

I have a '71 and can gladly answer any questions you have regarding the
emissions system, I could snail mail a photo to you from my '71. Or can
you view images on your computer? I could try to email you a copy of the
MOSS diagram.

Would a description help ?

Regards

Jim Fink