just one more project

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: just one more project
From: AIRHEDRZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 00:33:02 -0400
Greetings, I'm slowly bringing a 72B back from 13 years of sitting in a
garage and have a few questions for smart soles out there.

The car drives fairly well with the exception of when I come to a stop there
is a distinct CLUNK on both sides of the front end.  I am about to replace
every bushing in the suspension but i was told by a Healey owner that it
might be a common problem with the wire wheel hubs/splines(??). Any thoughts,
comments, suggestions??

 The clutch does not engage until the last appx. three inches of the pedal
being retracted. It doesn't slip at all but is this normal?? master and slave
cyl's are new.

Occasionally, when accelerating I hear a "ping" from what i think may be the
rear end/axle or the U joints (?). any way to identify this sound?

And last, is there an MGB or british car twelve step program or club in
Connecticut?