Re: Be a Radio Converter not ...

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com
Subject: Re: Be a Radio Converter not ...
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 14:16:47 -0400
Mark--Circuit looks interesting.  I still think a straight conversion to neg
ground is preferable.  I'm using a group26 12V battery in the passenger side
bracket desinged to handle one of the two 6V batteries orgionally desinged
into my Healey.  Battery drops right in, and pos ground terminal easily
clears the frame.  I use standard Grand Auto brand tie-down hardware and
J-bolts.  I'd be interested in hearing if you think positive ground is
preferable.   John Trifari 1955 BN1 Austin Healey/1980