Re: New to group

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to group
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 05:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 4 Jun 1995, craig wiper wrote:

> 1.) What does SU stand for? I've never run across this in literature. I
> assumed it might be Stromberg Union, but I'm only guessing.

Skinner's Union.  The company originally was, if I remember correctly,
what we would now call a manufacturer of plumbing supplies.

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.