tap-n-die, MkII

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: tap-n-die, MkII
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 08:46:17 +0500
Terry, Ray, Ken, A. B., Lew, Phil, and (of course) fellow fiends:

Thanks to you all for your advice regarding tap and die sets.  While I
haven't taken any action on this yet (the weekend was just too d**n nice to
spend in the tool department), I am much better informed.  Now, if I can
just get my wife to browse with me...  ;-)

Cheers,
Will Zehring

P.S.  Exciting sway bar update:  I've assembled all the bits, now I have to
assemble them onto the B!  Stay tuned.

P.P.S.  No MG content here but...  I saw an add in the sunday Detroit papers
for a '67 Morgan 4/4.  I couldn't resist.  I called about 3:30 and the car
was already sold!  At this point I'm trying to convince myself that it was
best for me, anyway.