Re: Radio converters

To: mgs@autox.team.net, "StanFickes" <fickes@taurus.apple.com>
Subject: Re: Radio converters
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 1995 17:11:18
OK, OK, I'm converting my car already!!!!!!!  I'll let everyone know how
it turns out.

Andy

----------------Original Message Follows----------------

Instead of changing the whole car over to negative earth, or risking a

sizzling sound by converting etc., why not do what I did?  Get a nice
boom

box, put it on the passenger seat when you use it, and in the boot when

you're not!  Now you not only have an unmodified car, but you have a

relatively theft resistant system.  Plus, you only have to buy one radio

for ALL your LBCs...  sf

Stan Fickes             If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--MG.

Wireless comm., ATG     Safety Fast!

Apple Computer, Inc.    1951 MGTD, under restoration

(408) 974-7653          1965 Sprite, daily commuter

---------------- End of Original Message -----------------