help needed picking parts

To: mini-list@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca
Subject: help needed picking parts
From: mgreenin@ix.netcom.com (MARC GREENING)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 00:24:34 -0700
Well, Its progress report time on the America.
 My engine rebuilder is getting ready to put all my pieces-parts back
together and I need some feedback/info on what parts I should be
looking for.

 1. What is the best crank pulley to use with a 1275 A series motor?
    This will be a custom over bore high output auto-x motor, so should
    I use a solid pulley or a dampened one?

 2. Is there a special high presure oil relief spring/plunger availible
    or can I make/modify the existing one?

 3. Who makes/sells a good adjustible cam timing belt to replace the
    timing chain and sprockets.

 Any thoughts or observations would be apreciated.

 marc greening
 san diego, ca
 '68 Austin America
 + lots of parts for sale