Re: Pollution equipment

To: twakeman@apple.com, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Pollution equipment
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 02:29:36 -0400
>Soooooo Just buy up a pair of very cheap unsnogable cars, get the >right
plates
>on them & register them at the same time.  You can drive your >MGB V8 one
year
>and your TR6 V8 the other year
Are you offering a MGBV8 for cheap? Please? Pretty Please???
Does the TR6V8 have cracked front lower A Arm mounts???

You do make a good point, and it is *almost* feasible for those of us who
keep collecting more cars the way bars collect bad checks....
Trouble is right now if I show up with "just one more car,"  my antique
military rifle collection will be used against me with violence and extreme
lack of compassion by my better ( at least has less grease on her hands)
half.
The odd-even strategy did work well for me during our infamous gas rationing
days, (ouch, I just dated myself!!) I had my "daily driver" B that had odd
plates , and a project B that did run well enough to get to the local gas
station, with even plates. Long rubber tubes and electric fuel pumps kept gas
in the daily driver ALL the time!