MG tech articles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG tech articles
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 09:07:25 -0500
Calling MG tech articles for the SOL Web:

I've started work on an MG specific tips/tech/articles page on SOL (Not yet
linked in). This will be a place for articles specific to MG's, rather than
just any lbc. Tech, stories, history, and other MG lore accepted. If you have
been writing, collecting, or saving from e-mail, such bits that you'd like to
share with the rest of us, now's the time. (We all know the same questions go
around and around). You don't need to format them for html (web), but I'd
prefer reasonable, edited stuff, rather than raw mail files.

Include:
-The article (plain text, or html formatted please)
-author(s), and any other credits.
-MG model(s) covered
No copyrighted book/magazine articles please.

   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!