Oil coolers for a TF

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Oil coolers for a TF
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 14:18:10 -0700
I purchased an oil cooler adapter plate from Abingdon Spares with it came a
small slip of paper saying to use an MGB cooler and hoses. Sounds easy
enough... No such luck! The plate and the hoses both have female
connectors, and they are two diffrent sizes. I called Abingdon Spares and
they don't seem to know how to make this whole mess work (nice product
support?). So does anybody have any experience or suggestions on how to set
this up? Are the threads on a B cooler hose BSP or some other more standard
thread type? For what it's worth the adapter plate is made by MOCAL .

Thanks, and hope this makes some amount of sense.
Lane