Re: Aftermarket Radiater Fan

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Radiater Fan
From: UHLSTEVENS@msuvx2.memphis.edu
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 1995 19:42:50 -0500 (CDT)
Hi all,

        I recently bought a '78 MGB that already had an aftermarket fan
installed.  It is a puller fan that pulls air through the radiater.  It is
controlled by a sensor placed on the top of the radiater and it seems to cool
very well.  I don't know any specific water temperatures, but I live in
Memphis, so the temperature can get pretty high.  Haven't heard a peep out of
the radiater and the temp gauge usually reads somewhere in the middle(if that
really means anything).  I think this fan came from VB, but I'm not sure.

I think this is a good setup if you need a fan that turns on only when the
radiater is hot.  Good for winters when you want heat fast.

If anyone is interested in some regular fans for a 78.  Factory original.  Let
me know.

Hope this helps some of you.

Jay