Cars for sale in Southeast Michigan

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale in Southeast Michigan
From: "Doug Mitchell" <doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 12:01:04 -0400
Seen in the local clasisified:

1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam. 32,000 miles, needs MINOR repairs.
Best offer over $10,000 (810)632 6757

1967 MGB red convertible, new paint, exhaust, etc. $2500 or
best offer. (810)684-0467

1980 Triumph convertible, Anniversary Edition, 50,000 miles,
$3500. (810)685-0400

I do not know anything about any of these cars, except that the
Lotus has been in the paper for about 2-3 weeks. I would be willing
to take a look at any of them if anyone is interested. I would
need some idea of things to look for if you are interested.

Doug - glad the Europa is expensive - Mitchell