Re: Midget Handling

To: mgs@autox.team.net, nvenn@mpc-uk.com
Subject: Re: Midget Handling
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 11:07:09 -0500
A friend of mine (Mike Mchaffee) also has a Panhard rod installed
on his '73. Stops the rear axel from shifting under hard cornering...
He also has a 7/8 front  sway bar and 185/55 tires (man are they in
there tight!). The car corners like nobodies business, I tried it and
basically Mike spent most of his time screaming at me "more gas, MORE GAS"
going around the corners.....apparently I was nowhere near the edge of
the grip envelope. I was used to driving a stock Midget then though.

My only gripe about the car was it was stiff as a board when you hits
bumps and so on....almost to the point of jarring your spine!

Marcus