investment advice sought

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: investment advice sought
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 12:52:49 +0500
Fellow fiends:

tangential lbc content here:

"My" broker (who is one of us; he owns a  late-50's Morgan +4 dhc) has
suggested an investment managed by the brokerage firm he works for (which
shall remain nameless) that is a sort of mutual fund.  The problem is that
Lucas Electronics (Electrics?) is one of the principal holdings in this
fund.  Should I buy it?   This isn't the Triumphs list so its okay for me to
make jokes about electical fires in Spits (I personally know of two), but
seriously...   would you own stock in Lucas?

Will "taking the big ride up" Zehring