Update on Engine/Trans for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on Engine/Trans for Sale
From: erict@cta.com (Eric Thorstenson)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 95 10:37:25 EDT
Hi all. You may remember a couple weeks ago I posted
a note about an MGB engine and trans for sale. Well,
I moved them to my new house this weekend, and have
a better idea now of what I have and don't have.

What I have:
  - engine ('76)
  - trans (full synchro, non-OD)

What I don't have:
  - clutch/flywheel
  - carbs/manifolds
  - starter/alternator

Both are mechanically very solid, though they havent
been used for some time. They did have more accumulated
grime on them than I remembered!

Eric T.
erict@ra.cta.com

P.S. - Anyone in the D.C. metro area make it to British
Car Day? I was too busy doing exciting (NOT!) things like
moving boxes and fixing doorstops. :-(