MGB GT AND MIGET are they worth Keeping

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB GT AND MIGET are they worth Keeping
From: jpm@fore.com (John P. Milik)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 95 12:37:07 EDT
I have a pair of 71's

Both cars have been in "storage " for a while.

the Miget has not been driven since 1980.  It has the usual rust.
Floorboards and lower quarterpanels . The Support arms are in good shape.
the Top is in bad shape No rear Window.  over all Mechanicals are in great
shape.  I haven't started it yet.  It has 55K Miles.

The GT is running Great.  I just rebuild the master brake cylinder and the
Brakes. It has rust on the rear Quarters and floor boards.  the frame is in
good shape.  it has 65 K miles.

What are these cars worth ?

What should I look out for on these cars.  Overheating ETC.

I am new to MG's

jack

84 733i
71 MG B