Re: Lost PO stories

To: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Subject: Re: Lost PO stories
From: Mike Gigante <mg@godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 15:46:45 +1000
I bought my spridget race car last June. One of the many bodgy things about the
car was a dangerous one -- the thread on the real wheel axle housing (banjo)
was stripped, but the PO didn't fix it and the nut (and therefore the hub
and the wheel) was held on only by the locktab and the natural tightness of
fit of the wheel bearing! I was absolutely horrified as I had done 2 sprint
meetings in the car before I discovered this bodge...

Mike

Mike Gigante                    Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au/mg/         mg@godzilla.cgl.rmit.edu.au