"Pretty decent" 'B for $800

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: "Pretty decent" 'B for $800
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 16:22:00 -0500 (CDT)
I try to refrain from forwarding every ad I see for an LBC to one of the
Brit groups, but this one actually may be worth looking at for someone
who's in the area.  I know nothing about it.

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
 daniels@tamu.edu            (409) 845-3726          Fax (409) 845-9351
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB

So, Here 'tis, for what it's worth: