Used switch n' plug

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Used switch n' plug
From: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 00:35:40 -0600 (MDT)

I am re-sending this message since I believe it was never posted when
Majordomo was "up the creek" yesterday, (June 2nd)

                        *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Anyone out "there" have a used heater fan switch in working order for a
'78 Midget that they wouod like to sell or swap? (I'm about 99% certain
that an MGB switch will also fit; the chrome just needs removing with
some cutting compound.)

I have a myriad of parts from a completely dismantled '76 Midget.
Let me know what part you need, and I'll see if I have it.

The PO jammed a crummy looking Ford heated rear window switch into the
hole.  It works, but it's annoyed me ever since I've owned the car and
I've never got around to replacing it!

Also, I need a used jacking point plug.....you know, that black "thing"
that covers the holes in the rocker panels, ;)

Thanks,

Nick D. Benson
Dept. of Industrial Sciences
Colorado State University