Re: garbage on the list, top-down stories

To: DOGEDOC@aol.com
Subject: Re: garbage on the list, top-down stories
From: Cindy_Jizmagian@bcsmac.org (Cindy Jizmagian)
Date: 07 Jul 1995 01:22:13 GMT
I am in total agreement with those who take offense at the garbage on
the list,
DOGEDOC@aol.com,Internet

The junk from David @wishes kinda makes the thread about Ray;s timing marks
look good.
 Sometimes there's a thread (like the one about Ray's timing marks) that
takes on a life of its own and just goes on and on
Railroad2@aol.com
Eastern Pennsylvania, USA

Wednesday, Jul 5, 1995

Would anyone rather hear a top-down story?

Several years ago, on a perfect mid-summer afternoon I had put down the roof
and was heading out of Boston to the North Shore via the (very old)
Tobin/Mystic River Bridge.  My MGB was running really well, and the traffic
was light. As I passed the point after which there was no turning off the
bridge and no pulling over, I spotted a row of temporary signs.  What did
they say?

  CAUTION!!!  LEAD PAINT REMOVAL!!  ROLL UP WINDOWS!

(BTW, as things happen, the crew had knocked off for the day. That was the
good news).