RE:Wing Mirrors-Flat or Concave

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Wing Mirrors-Flat or Concave
From: dcraig@u2systems.com (Dean Craig)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 14:07:07 -0700
When I bought my '64 MGB it had small round Lucas aftermarket mirrors with
flat surfaces on both wings. I found their fields of vision to be quite small
so when I replaced them (they were pretty beat up) I bought convex ones from
Moss. They have a much larger field of vision but make it more difficult to
judge distance. Overall I prefer the convex ones. If you have a later car
with the single large mirror on the right wing you may find its field of
vision to be acceptable with flat glass, someone with a later car might help
you there.

Dean Craig
Irvine, CA