British Car day in MASS, USA.

To: Fine Fast MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car day in MASS, USA.
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 08:36:40 -0400 (EDT)
Dear SOLers,

I think it would absolutely great to meet many SOLers in
person on this event on the great grounds of the Museum of
Transportation in Brookline, Massachusetts!

I hope this next Sunday, July-16-1995, we'll have a nice
weather and if it stays like this we'll be able to enjoy
the most beautiful conditions. In previous years a couple
of hundred cars made it to this show.

Directions:
Look for the Larz Anderson Park and the Museum of
Transportation, (617) 522-6547.

Cheers,
        Gus

Agustin de la Calle               '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA              delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
voice: (617) 632-4754            fax:  (617) 632-4393