British Car day in MASS, USA.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car day in MASS, USA.
From: "IGander" <IGander@mathsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 95 13:46:03 EST
     Hi there,

     I am currently restoring a 1962 MGA roadster, originally imported from
     California. The car did not have any door trim panels or footwell
     panels. I would like to make these myself and would be grateful if
     anyone could either supply me with templates or the dimensions of
     these parts. I would even consider buying cheap examples of these
     panels (provided they were in good enough condition to make accurate
     copies)

     As a result of the conversion I have a number of left over bits
     including a LHD dashboard, pedals, sealed beam headlamps and gearbox
     of unknown condition. Mail me direct if anyone is interested in these
     parts on IGander@Mathsoft.com (I live in the U.K. near Bracknell)

     Thanks

     Ian Gander
     IGander@Mathsoft.com