MGB Overflow

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Overflow
From: ALAN_COSTICH@HPATC1.desk.hp.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 09:08:00 -0400
Will Zehring writes about losing antifreeze. Some
months ago Teri Wakeman wrote about a neat trick.
I believe she took a spare windsheild washer bottle
and mounted it on the rad shroud near the rad over-
flow. Route the rubber overflow tube into the bottle.
Works as an excellent catch basin. During monthly pm,
pour the contents of the bottle back into the rad.

Thanks Teri. Works for me.

One aside: Plug the vent hole in the cap of the bottle.
I didn't do that right away and bathed the carbs in anti-
freeze once.

Alan