Re: Colortune

To: stauffer@cc.swarthmore.edu (Glenn Stauffer), british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Colortune
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 95 14:34:01 EDT
> I'm considering purchasing the Colortune 5000 (I think that's what Moss
> called it) after reading about it in a motorcycle carb book I have.  It
> sounds like it would be useful for setting up my MG Midget and my
> motorcycles (4 carbs - mixture is a pure guess).
> Anyway, I'm looking for any answers to the following questions:
> 1) Does it work well?

Mine has no "5000" designation, but it works just fine.

> 2) Will it last a long time?

Sure - until you drop it on the floor, basically.

> 3) What can I expect to pay?

Mine was about $45.

--
---
John R. Lupien

WARNING: This product exerts an attractive force on every
         other object in the universe, including those
         objects which are the products of our competitors.