Re: Anybody in Montreal?

To: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU
Subject: Re: Anybody in Montreal?
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 15:56:47 -0400 (EDT)
Lee,

I'll be during this week in Montreal, too. Right now I am working still to
get that darn structure refined so that I can show the poster on the ACA
meeting. I guess you're there, too.
Though it's not all that far from Boston I won't be driving up with the
Midget. Don't want to chance it.
You hint with the MOFA exhibit sounds great! Thanks.

Cheers,
        Gus

        Agustin de la Calle             |
        X-ray Crystallography           |       voice:(617) 632-4754
        Harvard Medical School          |
        Dana-Farber Cancer Institute    |       fax:  (617) 632-4393
        44 Binney Street, D1040         |
        Boston, MA 02115                |   delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
        U.S.A.                          |