Fuel Float

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Float
From: ciaffone@nando.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 95 20:44:37 +0000
OK, ok!  I got equal notes for and agin a cork fuel
float.  Who do I believe?  I am in process of repairing
the original plastic float with a soldering iron.  Going well.
But suggestions to throw down 50 bucks for a replacement sendsr
built with the integrity of a 50's Japanese "metal" toy
seem ridiculous.  The original sender can't be worth more than
a dollar three eighty.  Piece o' junk! (Wanna say crap, but
too well bred.)  Can I order just a new float??

chuck
---
// Chuck Ciaffone
// 919-544-4878