directions to British Motorfest '95, 7/23/95

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: directions to British Motorfest '95, 7/23/95
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 09:37:30 -0900 (PDT)
Apologies to those of you NOT in the Northeastern U.S.

  The Sixth Annual Celebration of British Motoring - proudly presented by
                   ADIRONDACK TRIUMPH ASSOCIATION
                           JULY 23, 1995
          Recreation field, Central Park, Schenectady, NY

              Participant's Choice All British Car Show
       Food, VENDORS, Door Prizes and a playground for the kids!
            Bring the whole family for a day in the park!

DIRECTIONS TO CENTRAL PARK:

NYS Thruway to Exit 25 (I-890). Take I890 to Exit 7 (Rt7 - Troy)
Follow Rt 7 1.3 mi. to 4th traffic light (Golf Rd.) Left on Golf Rd.,
then left at stop (Fehr Ave), Right on Duck Pond Rd, then right at "T"
intersection. Show field is just ahead on your left.

Sponsored by Adirondack Triumph Association and Northway Automobile Club AAA

NOTE: if anyone missed seeing the full posting and would like a copy,
e-mail me personally.

Andy Mace
amace@unix2.nysed.gov