Tyres! Tyres! Tyres!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tyres! Tyres! Tyres!
From: "Robert Hollingsworth" <SR059@ist2.co.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 10:52:13 GB/EIRE
Thanks to everyone who has replied to my original question about the
max width of tyres for a Midget 1500 (square arches). I have now
fitted a set of Pirelli P2000 165 tyres. As far I have detected no
problems whatsoever and detected numerous benefits. The ride seams to
be more supple, higher grip in cornering (although more squealing
at the moment), and finally, apparently less roll from the rear.

All in all I think you could say that it's well worth upgrading from
145 to 165 tyres!

RoB.