Re: dual exhaust

To: Luke Michael Klima <luke@nanofab1.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: dual exhaust
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 14:21:42 -0400 (EDT)
Nothing... Good looks maybe. With a free flow exhaust there isn't much
back pressure to overcome or that going to dual exhaust would fix. It
would look pretty cool though. Clearange might be a problem as there is
no relief on the passenger side for a pipe. You would also have to route
under the tranny or something to get over to the other side. If this MG
has a V8, that's different.

Chris